A few weeks ago a group of us friends sat around a picnic table at a summer barbecue.
Out of nowhere, one friend looked to another and called her out: “Tell us a joke.”
Her response: “Why me? I’m not funny…right?”
This of course made us all laugh.
And, so we shared our go-to jokes–you know, the ones you know so you’re prepared to prove your funniness at…summer barbecues.
Going down the list in my head, I realized my go-to jokes have a few things in common:
- They all rate about a PG on the appropriateness scale, which is good news if I ever want to become a birthday party clown.
- None of them will make you laugh.
- Most of them include Snoop Dogg (excuse me, Snoop Lion) as the subject.
Allow me to share them with you. (Answers at the bottom).
- What does Snoop Dogg/Lion use to clean his clothes?
- Why did Snoop Dogg/Lion bring an umbrella?
- What did the sushi say to the bee?
What are your go-to jokes?
- Fo drizzle.
- Wasabi? (Wuh-sup-bee)